Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Anahata Yoga Leeds, it is my pleasure to welcome you to our new community studio here in Farsley.
I would be grateful if you could follow some simple guidelines when visiting the studio.
On arrival at the studio please be considerate to the people we share our building with. Our toilets are also communal so please ensure they are left as you found them.
Please enter the studio using the grey walk way to reception, where you can check in and remove shoes and coats.
Please avoid walking on the studio floor in footwear where possible.
Switch your mobile phone off or to silent before your class starts.
Try to arrive 5-10 minutes before the start of class. The studio door will be closed when the class starts and therefore late arrivals may not be allowed in.
Please be respectful to others when at the studio.
In light of covid we ask that you bring your own mat where possible, props can be borrowed but must be cleaned after use. Please provide a towel or blanket to use if borrowing a bolster.
Mats/equiptment can be purchased or hired with a small cost as they all need to be cleaned after use.
Please only take water into the studio to help protect the floor.
Let your class teacher know or any injuries before the class starts, this will help them to offer appropriate modifications and adaptations where necessary.
Health and Safety Waiver
By booking your class, you confirm that you have read and understood our Waiver and T&Cs.
– You acknowledge that Sessions may be physically strenuous and you agree that you voluntarily participate in a Session with full knowledge that even if the Teacher and any other teacher involved in the class is not negligent there is an inherent risk of personal injury or illness arising from your participation in any exercise program and use of specialist equipment.
– You must ensure that you are fit and well enough to participate in any class that you book, and you will at all times be responsible for your own state of health, wellbeing and physical condition.
– If You have any concerns about your health or fitness, you should seek appropriate medical advice from your GP, Physiotherapist or other relevant professional medical and obtain their written consent where necessary before attending a class. Advice provided by any member of the Anahata team involved in a class at no time constitutes medical advice and is not a substitute for advice provided by a medical professional.
– You confirm that:
You have no health or fitness problems (including, but not limited to cardiac irregularities; spinal, bone, joint, tendon or ligament injuries; spells of dizziness; asthma or other breathing difficulty; diabetes; epilepsy or other allergy) which may affect your participation in any Session.
You confirm that:
– We have advised you to tell us of any special physical needs, any issue relating to Your health, fitness or physical limitations of which You are aware, and any medical condition or on-going medical treatment, which might be relevant to any activity to be undertaken at a class.
We advise that you let us know:
– of any medical condition or are taking any medication which may affect Your ability to undertake any activities at a class or to use any equipment or facilities provided by us.
– of any circumstances affecting your health which may be worsened by any activities at a class; and
You must not attend any class when under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs.
You will not attend the studio if you are showing symptoms of Covid 19, have had contact with someone who has had a positive test or have tested positive in the last 14 days.
– if you are pregnant, and if so whether You are in the first 3 months of Your pregnancy.
– You should arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start time of a Session. It is important that you warm up before your practice – should you be late you will miss this section of class.
– Please do not use any equipment or facilities until the Teacher or another suitably qualified teacher has instructed you to.
– You may only use the equipment and facilities provided by us when a teacher is present.
Online and Virtual Classes
If practising from home, you accept full responsibility for your space and the health and safety precautions within this space.
Please ensure the space you are practising in is clear from any obstacles eg furniture, rugs that could slip or move etc this will help to avoid the potential for injuries.
You acknowledge Anahata Yoga accept no responsibility for any potential injuries as a result of practise outside of the studio space.